RE: Recommended Features

Is there anything you'd like to see changed or added to FirstBitcoinRevshare? Post your thoughts and ideas here
cferrin
New Registered User

RE: Recommended Features

Postby cferrin » 05 Dec 2016, 00:01

Hi Admin,

I'm not sure if anyone else has suggested these features but here are a few ideas I'd like to see for FBR.

1) A total revshare earnings column in the members area(by year if possible).

2) The ability to edit our ads rather than delete them and have to add them again with the new edits. For example I have a PTC ad that I wanted to add more visits to but I had to add it over again in order to pay for more visits.

3) Buying vacation days. Sometimes members may not be able to view the 10 ads for a day or more. For example you can charge .01BTC for 1 vacation day.

4) Change the maximum ad pack rule. Not the maximum amount but in the sense that a member should be able to buy more(after they have purchased the max of 200) of a certain ad pack once those ad packs start to expire. Basically, the 200 maximum amount should be for any given time rather than only being able to buy 200 in total and that's it.

That's my 2 cents and I hope you give some of these ideas some consideration as I believe they would make FBR that much better.

Thanks.
Chris.

FBRAdmin
Site Admin

Re: RE: Recommended Features

Postby FBRAdmin » 07 Dec 2016, 13:32

Dear Member,

Thank you for all these wonderful suggestions! We will surely try to implement each of them in 2017.

Unlike other Revshare websites, FBR actually listens to it's Members Suggestions and Feedbacks, and will continue to work on them and implement them in the website to make FBR the BEST Revshare online!

-FBR Admin

Cortezzio
User

Postby Cortezzio » 15 Dec 2016, 17:56

It would also be great to have an overview of daily earnings from adpacks. Since we have a variable earning %, i would like to have insight in the daily earnings.

And a notifier if a referral bought an adpack, it gives a good reason to contact him/her and say thanks

And a real chat function would be nice.

And ouf of curiosity: what happens if a member has bought all the adpacks possible (200 at each level), how can he/she further profit from FBR? Of course i admit that if you reach that moment, you must be filthy rich by then, but nevertheless...

Anyway: keep on rocking FBR!

FBRAdmin
Site Admin

Postby FBRAdmin » 22 Dec 2016, 12:55

Dear Member,

Thank you for the suggestions and feedback.

A Member can check how much their AdPacks earn daily on this page - http://www.firstbitcoinrevshare.com/your_purchases.php

Chat function might be introduced in the next major site upgrade we will have in 2017.

For the Last Level of 100 BTC AdPacks, a Member is allowed to purchase 1000 AdPacks instead of the usual limit of 200 AdPacks. If and when any Member reaches the max limit for this level, then we will surely increase the Max allowed for the last level to 10000. ;)

-FBR Admin

Cortezzio
User

Postby Cortezzio » 23 Dec 2016, 20:46

Dear Admin,

i know that i can check the earnings of the packages there, but what i meant is also a history of daily earnings for each adpack, to track the daily roi% for example or to track whether a revenue share is missing (since there are/were some problems with adpacks not giving revshare). For example:

Adpack: Type: Date purchased: Total earnings:

1 0.001 19/12/2016: 15200

Earnings overview:

date: satoshi earned:

19/12/2016 3200
20/12/2016 3000
21/12/2016 3300
22/12/2016 2800
23/12/2016 2900

So, basically click the adpack on the purchases page to zoom into the earnings details of that pack

Kind regards

Michel

sciabbamoney
New Registered User

Postby sciabbamoney » 28 Dec 2016, 02:09

Dear Admin, you will change also the website? The theme or other? I hope to see a wonderful homepage and very beautiful website.

Thank to all, God Blessu You. Happe New Year.

Return to “Feature Requests”